We provide bed linens; however, we do NOT provide towels. Please plan to bring your own.
The cleaning fees for each cottage are included in the price! We are able to continue to do this with the help of our customers... Please leave your cottage in an appropriate state to keep cleaning costs low. We DO charge fees for any damages to the facilities or furniture. Information regarding fees for property damage can be found in our campground rules.
To keep our cottages clean and orderly, we do have maximum occupants for each unit.
- Deluxe Cottage: up to 4 adults and 2 children (under 16),
- Standard Cottage: up to 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16)
- River Cottage: Price includes 2 adults
- Glamping Tent: 2 adults
- Large Glamping Tent: up to 2 adults and 2 children (under 16)
Cottages and glamping tents are available seasonally, with all sites closed for the winter months (December-February). There are discounts for our slower seasons in the early spring and late fall. For prices, please refer to our bookings page. Follow our social media for promos and activities!
Dogs are allowed in cottages and small glamping tents for an additional fee. They are unfortunately not permitted in the large glamping tents. Note that your pets are your responsibility and must be kept on a leash; any damage caused by pets will be charged to the owner's credit card on file.
- There is access to wi-fi throughout the site.
- Firewood is available and can be pre-ordered on your reservation or purchased at our camp store, either through the camp store app or in person.
- We have numerous other items available for sale at the Wilderness Cove camp store, including but not limited to soft drinks, snacks, souvenirs, toiletries, charcoal, ice, s’more kits and other basic supplies.
- We are planning to also offer pizza, chicken tenders, chicken wings and hot cookies out of our new on-site food truck. Please keep us with us on Facebook for updates!
No SMOKING in any buildings on-site at Wilderness Cove, including cottages, glamping tents, bathhouses, etc. Be sure to stay away fom from any doorways or windows so smoke does not enter the cabins and stink them up! PLEASE dispose of your cigarette butts in the proper areas! There are fines for littering on site!